Thursday, January 26, 2012

LG Electronics 7000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner - Update video - 95* day LP0711WNR

LG Electronics 7000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner - Update video - 95* day LP0711WNR Video Clips. Duration : 1.37 Mins.


Finally a 96* day to give this new little AC a workout. It kept my room at 80* (The temp I set it to) Just fine. I keep my room at 80* mostly to save power. I always run the fan in low mode (to reduce noise) The compressor was running about 60% of the time. I used about 1.8kwh running the AC in my room for 4 hours. I have gone out of my way to reduce the load on the AC unit, foam board in the window, with a reflective film stuck on the glass, wrapped tshirts around the vend pipe. I put LOTS of weathe rstripping around the vent slat. I wish this AC was more scilent, a regular in-window unit is much more quiet, but in applications where you cant have an AC sticing out the window, this is your only choice. For the price I am extremly happy with this AC unit, I gave it a workout and it took it like a champ!

Tags: LG, Home, Depot, homedepot, lowes, walmart, target, freedmans, osh, cooling, cold, rotary, compressor, watts, 8.5, eer, energy, efficency, raiting, 2001, portable, air, conditioner, power, fan, speed, timer, dehumidify, dehumdifier, only, evaporate, tube, horizontal, window, vertical, Internet, 202562960, Model, LP0711WNR, Store, SKU, 500426, 249.99, 9.99, 7000, btu, 5000, remote, control, flow, adjustment, leuvers, 200, sq, ft, sqft, square, feet, roller, wheels, delonghi, installation, diy, whynter, zenith, ge, amps, draw, smartmeter, pg&e, 7.6a, 7.6

No comments:

Post a Comment