Monday, January 2, 2012

Homemade Steam Engine

Homemade Steam Engine Tube. Duration : 3.28 Mins.


*UPDATE* The old links don't seem to work. However, the book the plans came from is called "The boys' book of engines, motors & turbines" by Alfred Powell Morgan. You might be able to check it out from your library (or they may be able to order it for you). I apologize for this inconvenience. ---- Don't forget to check out my Lego Steam Engine (with plans in the description) www.youtube.com ---- I got plans from here: www.backyardmetalcasting.com home.comcast.net ---- Made from plumbing parts and some other stuff, I used parts anyone could find at Home Depot to make this, and it works. However, I did use my vertical mill to help form the piston and various other parts. It would be a bit harder with hand tools. --- Any questions should be directed at my other channel, JPRucks. Messages will still reach me at this account, but my response will be slower.

Keywords: steam, engine, homemade, welding, torch, fire, mill, vertical, Grizzly, end, drafting, plans, cheap, easy, amazing, recycling, green, technology, antique, gasoline, diesel, your, mother, air, compressor, racing, first, precision, close, tolerances, caliper, lathe, Whackvids

No comments:

Post a Comment